Sunday 29 May 2011

Happy thoughts

It's been some time since I'm into this blog-sphere. Well I barely got time to sit and ponder what should I write in my not-so-called blog. he-he.

I'm now doing ENT cycle in RS Husada, Mangga Besar. It was quite a bit relaxing cycle I have to say. Finally, i got some time on my own. You now, being a clinical year as a meds student. That's beyond crazy heaven on earth. More then anything u may asked for. Just finished my patient's exam last Saturday. Alhamdulillah, it when well. Thanks to the prayer from people so dear around me.

Before that, i was in RS Koja doing my obstetrics and gynecology cycle. I 'welcomed' total 15 babies in this world. It's the greatest feeling of all. But the time, the energy, the patience, the smells, the blood, the stomach grumbling that you have to put up with, its unimaginable.
Let's put up this way, the time i slept is the same time i charged my phone. Just imagine.

Anyway, next Wednesday. Finally. I'm going home. I. miss. home. so. badly. Ok what i meant is i miss Mama & Ayah so bad.
Even it's only for 4 days. But, I'm so happy!!!

So, what are some good things about your day lately?




No comments:

Post a Comment