Thursday 19 June 2014

Primi Gravida Story


Still can remember vividly the moment we knew i was pregnant. I was 2 weeks late from my period. My husband (Rizal) insist of waiting for him before I did my UPT (he was working in Perlis while i was still in KL).
We did it together.
The line was clear. 2 stokes!! And i was pregnant at 6 weeks!

We were so overwhelmed. We goggled and see Inara was the size of a grain at that time.

First trimester was the worst. I had a bad morning sickness. I vomitted in the car almost every morning. I once had wear scrubs in the ward because i puke on my shirts. Lucky i lived with my parents, my mum knows the best. She helps me get through day by day. 

Second trimester, yes. That's when i feels the best. We started to do shopping for Inara and babymoon trip to Tioman Island. It was the best. 

Third trimester, hmmm. I was lucky to work in the same hospital with Rizal. He supports me in a lot ways. I was doing my last cycle as house officer. Anesthesia department was so nice to me. That's why Inara finally came to this world as a healthy cute perfect little girl.

Alhamdulillah.


I was so pregnant #35weeks

2 comments:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

    Plus, making money with it is as easy as 1...2...3!

    This is how it works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

    Do you want to start making money???

    The solution is right here

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking to lose weight then you certainly need to jump on this brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and top chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, decent, money-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their first launch in January 2019, 100's of clients have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a proper keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete