Monday 31 October 2011

Jual Ikan = Sell Fish

Selfish person is the person who only cares about em self.

or devoted to or caring only for oneself; concerned primarily with one's own interests, benefits, welfare, etc., regardless of others.

These few days I've been wondering why the called a person with such behavior is SELFISH. why the word is sell fish? u know, selling fish.

So here is a theory i made up on my own..

The person who selling fish will not have enough fish to eat. Therefore, they lack of omega-3-fatty acid.

As we all know, fish may have earned its reputation as “brain food” because some people eat fish to help with depression, psychosis, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Alzheimer’s disease, and other thinking disorders.

If the person is selfish ---> lack of omega-3 ---> prone to psychosis diseases or other thinking disorders.

so

ta-daa

my theory is simple, org selfish adalah org yang tak berape betul skit.

moral value: if you found one, just do em a favor. Giv em some omega-3 supplement! ! !

Ha-ha.

It just my imagination theory coz lately I've been dealing with selfish person.. so

forgive me for my craziness..

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment