Friday 26 March 2010

Contemplate & be thankful

Today I just want to write how my perspective changed about Islam. Well, before this I do believe in Islam. I do things that as what Qur'an said and I thought, by just that I can go to heaven. Sometimes I thought that by just being nice to people, not doing crime, wearing hijjab, solat 5 times a day, fasting in Ramadhan...all those stuff can send me to heaven. I do all that, but I do it, because I'm scared of going to Hell.Just as simple as that... There is no sincerity deep down in my heart.

But now, everything is different. Qur'an is more than that, Islam is much more than life after death. It's a GUIDANCE. Guidance in your daily life. Guidance to you how to be a good daughter, a good student, a good doctor, a good friend and being the best in everything that you do. Not just that, it give us hope when darkness come into our life. Qur'an is a LIFE MANUAL. Basically, it is about HOW TO LIVE IN THE WORLD. I mean how could you don't know that. Before this we recite Qur'an without trying to understand the meaning in it. I myself Khatam Qur'an many times before, but honestly I never read the meaning in it. So what's the point of it? Recite Qur'an for a 1 deed 1 alphabet? For a peaceful heart when you hear the people recite it melancholy?

I bet so many Muslims now days never bother to read the meaning of Qur'an, and because of that many of us lost from His path.
Once you fully understand it, InsyaAllah ull be able to follow the right path to happiness in earth nor life after it. Be able to understand the main reason why we come to earth. It will protect you from everything. Oh my, how beaautiful Islam is. Every question that been bothering you, everything. You will find the answer in Qur'an. InsyaAllah.

Now I've learn everything that comes into my life, either it's a good things or a bad things.. Both are a sign Allah remember us...
For those that are afflicted with disaster, glad tiding awaits them so remain patient and happy with your Lord. For those a great thing happens, be grateful to Him. (^_^)


" So Hold That Which I have Given You And Be of The Greatful"(Qur'an 7:144)

1 comment: